Character Sheet Plugin details
This plugin adds a new post type for linrodeth characters (called 'Characters' in the user interface). In support of this, the plugin provides:
3.244.0 - 23 February 2023
Use the browser's small viewport units
3.243.0 - 13 February 2023
Adjust margins for headers in the skill sidebar when editing characters
3.238.0 - 22 January 2023
Improve (slightly) the appearance when viewing the character. Check if the edit button are there before trying to set their 'onclick' functions.
3.226.0 - 12 January 2023
Fix minor error in the php for the character sandpit
3.215.0 - 30 August 2022
- Tekumel Bows are Short Bows not Long Bows
- Add a smidgen of extra guttering to the skill table
- On the character listing table add option to select characters and create a single pdf with all their skill tables
3.214.0 - 24 July 2022
Increase the size of the margin used on the left and top of each page in the PDF. This should (I hope) address the clipping issues
3.200.0 - 22 May 2022
- Adjust width of genre button
- Improve Handling of Tekumel Languages and Religions
- Add a 'Copy Previous Skills' button
- Support (completely optional) gender field
- Link the post title with the name of the character (typing in one updates the other as well)
Note: This version does not address the reported issue of clipping when printing. I'm not sure how to proceed on that one since it should be the job of the PDF viewer to correctly scale the document for the printer.
3.198.0 - 11 May 2022
Get the buttons on the view character to inherit style rather than getting the theme's default
3.182.0 - 10 March 2022
- Add a gutter for Performance Difference heading so that the table looks better
- Limit stats to a maximum of 20 (it was possible to get a stat as high as 20.9)
- Add Traveller as a genre
- Moved some skills between categories
3.165.0 - 11 September 2021
- Add a shortcode for a sandpit character sheet
- Bump up the vertical size of the character sheet pane to 75% (from 68%) of the available vertical size
- When changing genres ensure the character has a minimum age by changing the birthday if necessary
3.164.0 - 10 September 2021
Rename files using accented characters - sadly 7zip (and hence my build process) ends up mangling these 🙁
3.163.0 - 10 September 2021
- Add more Tekumel skills
- Restore added skills and fix the skill addition (which got renamed to 'Other Skills' 🙂
- Split languages and religions in their own skill section
3.161.0 - 09 September 2021
Fix update detection logic
3.159.0 - 09 September 2021
- Add Tekumel genre
- Make the skill sections into expandable sections (they are now initially collapsed)
3.157.0 - 21 July 2021
Fix updating logic!
3.153.0 - 21 July 2021
- Common up the plugin logic with my other plugins
3.102.0 - 21 March 2021
- Fix saving of edited characters on WordPress 5.7
- Allow use of the block editor
Note that despite allowing use of the Gutenberg block editor, the editor of the character sheet actually replaces the entire post text with the character sheet, so any other blocks will be discarded!
3.76.0 - 28 January 2021
- Add support for self-hosted update notification
3.75.0 - 27 January 2021
- Goodgulf's telescope now uses the correct game date and for the "11pm game date" button.
3.73.0 - 07 January 2021
- Minor adjustment to the widget (added a space between the character name and the timestamp - also made the timestamp actually the update date!)
3.39.0 - 27 January 2020
- Add option to unlock birthday and attributes
3.38.0 - 19 July 2019
- Support Torchwood as a genre.
3.35.0 - 22 December 2018
- Change the
nowversion of Goodgulf's telescope to use the browser's time rather than the server's time. This allows the page not to change when using static site generation.
3.26.0 - 01 January 2018
- Support a game date per genre rather than a single game date for a site
- Indicate that the plugin will not support the Project Gutenberg style of post editing - at least not at this time
3.11.0 - 05 December 2017
- Change to version numbering structure (the major version number indicates the numbering scheme in operation)
- Correct the placement of @charset declarations in the stylesheet
188.8.131.5270728-0830 - 28 July 2017
- Make the movement table vary based on Agility (rather than being fixed)
- Add note for area and multiple hit weapons if used by the character.
184.108.40.20670717-1729 - 17 July 2017
- Default language for new character is now that of the character's genre rather than
- Allow unlisted Intrigue skills
220.127.116.1160808-1454 - 08 August 2016
- The plugin modifies searches so that all post types are included. This is now fixed so that it only affects the search, tag and category pages and not every query (including those on widgets on those pages)
- A zero width space is used after the '/' character in the buttons for skills to improve word wrapping on the buttons
18.104.22.16860219-1028 - 19 February 2016
- Character export on linrodeth characters is exporting the entire character array, not just the current character
- Update compatible wordpress version to 4.4.2
22.214.171.12460105-1700 - 05 January 2016
- Correct inheritance used for construction of the widget to the current (PHP7 supporting) idiom
- Change the size of the box used for viewing and editing to 67% of the height of the viewport - this is much friendly for various display sizes and seems to help chrome on mobile devices to render the box correctly
126.96.36.19951103-1328 - 03 November 2015
- Add modifier for extra opponents
188.8.131.5251017-1159 - 17 October 2015
- Add documentation for the shortcodes (no functional changes)
184.108.40.20650906-0822 - 22 August 2015
- Get the PDF to show the correct value for will
220.127.116.1150720-1423 - 20 July 2015
- Skill plus/minus buttons now work
- Skill list now appears in the correct place (rather than being underlaid beneath the rest of the page text
18.104.22.16850426-1426 - 26 April 2015
- Performance issues on waylands resolved (conflict with the Infinite SEO plugin resolved)
- Multiple character sheets can be added to a single page (e.g. search or tag results)
- Excerpts now generated if not overridden by a manual excerpt.
- Summary pages added to PDF
- Player name added to slug at the bottom of each PDF page
22.214.171.12450119-1114 - 19 January 2015
- Update metadata
126.96.36.19950116-1034 - 16 January 2015
- Added support to display the night sky
188.8.131.5250107-1800 - 07 January 2015
- Stopped the newSkills growing on each edit
0.9.9 - 23 September 2014
- Fix date display (particularly for Luna Romana).
0.9.8.1 - 08 July 2014
- Minor bug fix to the performance tables (there was a long tail to the left of the table, now removed).
0.9.8 - 02 July 2014
- Changing the birthdate moves all periods along (shrinking the last period).
- Added (simple, combat-related) Equipment page.
- Added printing.
Version - 0.9.7 - 08 June 2014
- Only increment the version number/edit date of the character on save or upload.
0.9.6 - 07 June 2014
- Fix game date display when changing genres (or loading old characters with a non-Linrodeth genre).
- Hide the JSON panel by default.
- Allow editing of the attributes (disabled by default).
- Allow the addition of unknown skills.
0.9.5 - 06 June 2014
- Upload button added - note this POSTs to process.php to the host that delivered the page.
- Fixed bug when the last period becomes shorter than 13 months (tried to disable buttons that didn't exist!).
0.9.4 - 05 June 2014
- Correctly disable ip adjust buttons.
- Birthday locked once the stats are locked.
- Genre locked once the stats are locked.
- Added a stats reroll button (rather than forcing the user to page reload!). Obviously this disappears when the stats are locked.
- Played with the layout a little - Still can't get the button to vertically fill their cell - this seems to be a CSS rendering limitation.
- Locking the character would break adding a period.
- Trying to change dates with a period with more than one interest caused a break.
- Set the value of the name to that in the JSON.
- Added Herbalism.
- Fixed bug: When the title was updated, the next change would cause the Stats tab to reappear.
- Disabled the -date buttons for a period when the period is already too short to allow the period to shrink by that much.
0.9.3 - 04 June 2014
- Added a schema version to the JSON to allow smooth upgrading of old characters for program updates.
- Added a rules version to the JSON to hopefully allow upgrading of old characters when there are rules changes.
- Added a character version and last edit date.
- Changing interest points changed to <, > buttons instead of pull-down.
- Periods now show the age range rather than the dates (the dates are available as tooltips on those ages).
- Added a character description field.
- Added a game date to the Stats panel, which anchors the end date of the last period.
- Added the ability to lock the stats - once locked the only way to unlock it is via the JSON.
0.9.2 - unreleased
- Changing the genre now updates the childhood fluency fields.
- Added contemporary fluencies and literacies - no other contemporary skills at this time.
- Added Math.floor to the morale calculation AND fixed the logic for the wound points (previously treated as having a con in the range 0-4!)).
0.9.1 - 03 June 2014
- textarea (except for the JSON update) no longer need (or have) submit buttons.
- A stat of 21.0 is now impossible (20.9 is still possible, if unlikely at 1 in 10,000).
- Used Math.floor instead of Math.round(x-0.5).
- Added Save and Load JSON buttons (These are local to the browser).
- Added a Genre pull down.
- Added a statement on the rule set used.
The information on this page was retrieved by Plugin Information Version 3.230.0.